Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jewelry Spotter: Glimmerdream Review

A friend recently steered me to a Marjorie Miller blog (Jewelry Spotter) reviewing Glimmerdream. Marjorie and I have never spoken or exchanged email (although I left her a BIG ‘thank you’ when I discovered the review). Her blog starts with:

“I am always on the lookout for the next great thing in jewelry. It could be yours. (Actually, it should be mine, but you know me….)

I hang out at Land of Odds and you can reach me there anytime. Point my nose in the right direction — jewelry on-line that people will want to talk about. And, darling, you better believe this is my real nose. The jewelry ain’t fake either.

Let me take your hand, and guide your eye to see the treasures I have found below….”

Her review in part:

“Lin White-Schroeder’s [Elle's] website is perfect. She designs her perfect “playfully opulent” jewelry with all the perfect gemstones and perfect pearls etc. Lin’s[Elle's] perfect philosophy plays perfectly with her perfect presentation of the history, mythology and other associations of gemstones. My g*d Lin [Elle] is the perfect jewelry designer. I thought that was my job. Yikes Lin [Elle] borrowed my ambition.”

You can read the entire review at Jewelry Spotter.

No comments: