Tuesday, July 21, 2009

'Behind the Scenes': The C2 Collection

(To the left: Impulse - a faceted, semi-transparent whisky quartz drop (59 cts) on 18K chain) In early 2008, focusing on the more casual laid-back California lifestyle, I introduced the C2 Collection – “C squared” standing for ‘California casual’ or ‘cool’ or ‘chic’ or ‘contemporary’ – take your pick. Although one of the hallmarks of my jewelry is that it can be ‘dressed up’ or ‘dressed down,” C2 is a more slimmed down version of my ‘conversation-starting’ jewelry, emphasizing a single stunning gem pendant or a sprinkling of smaller beads. My favorite look with C2?

“That’s easy. I love wearing a great pair of jeans, a favorite pair of stilettos and a tailored open-throated white shirt. I add a C2 piece, grab a hot handbag and I'm ready to go, California-style.”

No comments: